A Company’s Vita
- Founded by Josef Stein, manufacturing of equipment/tools for Traub lathes
- Production of loading and unloading equipment for processing machinery
- Josef’s son Peter Stein joins STEIN management
- The first licensed double-belt band plant is built
- Development of the STEIN 300 workpiece carrier conveyor system begins
- Stein 300 launch
- Stein 500 launch
- The management team welcomes Monika Stein as a new member
- Stein 700 launch
- Über 3000 STEIN-Anlagen sind weltweit in Betrieb
- STEIN entwickelt Ergonomie – Konzept
- The management team welcomes Jürgen Noailles as a new member
- Launch “STEIN Global Concept”
- New representatives in the USA, Italy, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic
A company is like a tree. It needs strong roots and a beneficial location. It has a stable trunk consisting of long-serving employees and long-time customers. It must be able to grow but remain healthy while doing so. And it rarely stands alone in a vast field.
We are a company from the Black Forest in Germany. Our company history spans over 40 years, and has been shaped by the desire to make our customers’ production processes continuously better and smarter. A sense of responsibility for our customers, our employees, and our social and regional environment has guided us along the way.
STEIN was founded in 1969. Since then, our tradition of being a value-oriented family business open for new ideas and bold steps has taken us down a successful path.