STEIN 300The main artery of an assembly line
The STEIN 300 has a fixed place in over 3,900 assembly halls. With a vast range of customers and in a wide variety of configurations.
From a simple circuit right through to ERP connection or traceability functionality, each installation is custom-made for our customers using a standard toolkit.
STEIN 300 with individual components is the basis for successful production. To allow customers to go their own way when realising their installations, all components and corresponding data are available in the ‘toolkit’. Plant designers and engineers can use them to create custom solutions with all the possibilities of STEIN technology.
STEIN 300 assembled is a good choice for anyone wanting to order an installed system rather than individual components. Savvy planners can configure a system themselves, whilst STEIN assembles the individual components and delivers a system that is virtually ready to use. Controlling the system with software and hardware is left to the customer.
The complete system for central management and control is quick to get up and running. With the STEIN 300 assembled and equipped with the STEIN LOGISTIC system controller, the process can be managed and monitored. Individual orders and entire production schedules can be created and processes can be configured at the click of a mouse.
Our customers benefit from over 25 years of experience. Expert servicing and replacement parts are provided for all four control system generations.
Execution as desired
Our customers decide for themselves how far they want us to help them with putting the STEIN 300 into operation. There are three options. If required, we supply the individual components of the STEIN 300 in such a way that the customer can configure and assemble it themselves. It is also possible to order a complete system including installation by STEIN, but without an integrated control system. The third option is to provide a complete STEIN 300 with control system – the ideal all-inclusive version for customers where getting the system ready for operation quickly is what counts.
STEIN 300 in Action
At STEIN, your employees take centre stage
In addition to the subject of cross-linking, STEIN also promotes mechanical innovation. Ergonomics plays a very important role here. With our systems, operators are free to decide whether they want to sit or stand to work. The height of the conveyor belt automatically adapts to the requirements of your employees.
– SOFTMOVE – The gentle drive of the motors dramatically reduces noise. Pallets don’t bump against each other. Belts do not wear through.
– Gate element – Free access to closed internal spaces in the system allows installation technicians to work in a relaxed – and more successful – way. This can reduce the downtime.
– Display terminal – The product communicates with the operator. This supports the working process directly, especially since this feature is also available as a navigator.
– STEIN CONTROL – Individual orders and entire production schedules can be created with just a few mouse clicks. This allows our customers to configure their processes very easily without having to do any programming.
– Height adjustable – Everyone is unique and has their own ideal working height. With STEIN, operators are free to choose the height, allowing them to stay relaxed to provide the best performance. Your employees and customers will certainly thank you.
– Durability – The longevity of the transfer line as well as the professional consultation is repeatedly confirmed by our customers. Continuous improvement is firmly anchored in our daily work.
STEIN promotes the trend towards electrification with the STEIN 300e, which is based on the STEIN 300. Instead of pneumatics, the stoppers, transfer units or centering devices are controlled via electric drives. This is particularly a big advantage for cleanroom applications. As a side benefit, your production is more environmentally friendly.
The STEIN 400 performs particularly heavy jobs. It transports heavy workpieces weighing up to 80 kg safely and effortlessly through the production process. Despite the heavy parts, configuration and control of the system is still easy with tried-and-trusted STEIN CONTROL Solution.
The sophisticated control system inspires the users with its simple operation and flexibility. Order and product management and especially the timetable can be easily created and changed without SPS programming knowledge. Especially in times of Industry 4.0 the vertical integration is possible with STEIN CONTROL.