The image shows a lower level lifting station without the protective housing and compartment sections.
The lifting sections have been placed closer to each other in order to improve the visualisation. For realised projects, this distance is usually between 10 and 15 metres.
Upper/lower level lifting station
The image shows an upper level lifting station without the protective housing and compartment sections.
Lifting stations are used to transport items on two or more levels of a conveyor system.
Possible applications of lifting stations include:
- Compensating for different transport levels.
- Saving space when transporting workpiece carriers. Level 1 as a processing level, level 2 (upper or lower level) for the return transport of workpiece carriers.
- Creating passages for people or vehicles.
- Create a space-saving reserve of workpiece carriers on two or more levels.
The inlet and outlet sections can be designed with different features:
- Lifting station inlet and outlet sections with compartment.
- Lifting station inlet and outlet sections with protective tunnel.
- Lifting station with a manual workstation to allow direct work on the product.
- Lifting station with various inlet and outlet sections (up to three simultaneous directions possible).
- Maximum effective lifting height 2,000 mm. Other heights on request.
Click here to see the lifting station product film
Ask us about which version of the equipment best meets your needs.
Lifting stations are supplied both with and without controls.